Noé21 makes its competences and its knowledge on environmental and energy questions available. A multidisciplinary team allows Noé21 to tackle your problems efficiently and from an innovative perspective.
The expertise of Noé21 focuses in particular in the following fields:
- Energy saving
- Demand side management
- Fluorinated gases in the refrigerants
- Organization and management of events (workshops, conferences…)
If you wish to ask Noé21 to make a research for you, please contact us.
Noé21 was mandated repeatedly by the Geneva Industrial Services (SIG) and the WWF-Geneva to search for examples of energy saving and energy alternatives in the world.
14 Alternatives to hydroelectric dam project Conflan
The fourteen alternatives contained in this report involve solutions of different types. For each alternative, a summary sheet has been prepared summarizing the survey results: Production of renewable energy, energy from the combustion gases, reducing energy consumption and incentive programs to reduce energy consumption.
Study Mandate: 14 Alternatives to hydroelectric dam project Conflan – Study Mandate made for and on demand WWF-Geneva, May 2012 [PDF in french]
- Research of examples and programs of energy conservation through Demand Side Management (DSM) in the world.
- SIG Mandate : researching and presenting for Eco21 the best practices of energy conservation in the world among low-income households.
- Looking for best practices of CO2 reduction in heating and extended research program on gas conservation.